
YEAH! Lynxr just fished up her Giant Sewer Rat from the sewers of Dalaran! And earned the "I Smell A Giant Rat!" Achievement.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I was so excited to find them in Dalaran! I took my new rat to meet them. My new rat's name is Splinter. I'd love to see Baro try and whack this rat with his hammer... not only is he large enough to knock you over and then chew off your face, but he also knows kung fu!
Better than average luck... only took me about 500 casts, although it felt like forever. This is Lynxr's 74th minipet. I'll be hunting for the Mechanical Chicken over the next few days so I can nab that new pet Achievement and the adorable fawn.
2 comments:
Congrats. I'm very envious.
Am I doing something wrong here? First Miaumoo gets a rat hardly in no time at all. Now you get one, too.
Hmmm...I suppose fishing for endless hours and hours and hours, days and days isn't enough. *sigh*
I'm sorry you haven't gotten your rat yet, Mortbleu. Keep trying! I'd personally suggest doing it a little bit at a time (10 mins here, 10 mins there, between other stuff on WoW when you just happen to be passing through Dalaran..) rather than marathon fishing. It just seems less depressing to me, that way. I hate having to farm for anything in WoW, especially stuff that I really want which has a super low drop rate. I would much rather they say "Ok, catch 5,000 fish and you will be guaranteed a rat pet" than "It's a 1-in-1,000 chance each time you cast." Then at least you KNOW that after 5,000 times, you get your prize. I hate the uncertainty of the super rare drops. *hug*
Post a Comment